For faster, simpler, and more efficient IT.
Hyperconvergence enables you to say goodbye to makeshift data centres by eliminating the need for complex hardware, software, and data integration.
It replaces separate servers, storage networks and storage arrays with one infrastructure solution.
This creates IT that’s agile, scalable and easy to manage.
Here’s how you could benefit from hyperconverged infrastructure:
- Fewer hardware issues – With hyperconverged infrastructure, there are no discrete IT components, fewer moving parts, and fewer hardware issues. All services and infrastructure are combined below the hypervisor.
- Centralised management – Via a single interface, you benefit from the centralised management of virtual environments, which helps cut responsibilities and increase productivity.
- Efficient resources – Maximum CPU resources are available at all times. HCI will eliminate duplicate services and devices, save IOPS, and offload intensive processing from x86 processors.
- Better backups – Hyperconverged infrastructure eliminates the need for third-party replication or backup software and hardware. The virtual machine takes care of everything.
- Reduces costs – Along with cloud-level economics, hyperconverged infrastructure can also offer streamlined acquisition, deployment, support, and management of the solution.
- Greater mobility – By shifting management over to apps and virtual machines, hyperconverged infrastructure can bring about greater mobility so employees can do their jobs anywhere.
- Reduces human error – Hyperconverged infrastructure cuts down on labour-intensive, human-input IT activities. It also reduces the risk of over-provisioning and over-purchasing from IT staff.