Cutting the cost of IT while increasing agility
Cloud is a catalyst for business transformation, enabling the rapid delivery of applications and services that speed up time-to-value.
By striking the right balance between private cloud, public cloud, and traditional IT, you can build a hybrid infrastructure that not only meets your business goals but is also more agile and cost competitive.
“Always willing to help people when there is a work overload.”Read More about Dawn
“Always going that extra step for our customers. Including one Christmas eve helping a customer with a system down get up and running.”Read More about Paul
“Helping to meet clients last last-minute requests and deadlines can challenging but I get great satisfaction in making sure these are met.”Read More about Sidd
“Understanding the crucial nature of a client’s IT means we will stick with the job until it’s done, even if it means a late finish. My record is 27 hours straight on site working on a server fault. But we got it fixed!”Read More about Mark
“Will go the extra mile to support our client’s IT infrastructure from working a 24 hour day for a customer installation to working while on holiday to ensure project timelines have been met.”Read More about Dave
“Member of the Worshipful Company of Information Technologists www.wcit.org.uk”Read More about Mike
With cloud solutions from DSI you can:
- Increase agility and scalability by provisioning infrastructure in minutes
- Enjoy prolonged server uptime by rolling out on-demand hosting, storage, and computing
- Improve IT productivity by accelerating app development and delivery
- Ensure rapid recovery of critical servers by developing disaster recovery plans
- Reduce compute costs by shifting funding from capital to operating expenditure